Green and Profitable Printing 1997
The second PNEAC videoconference is designed to show lithographic printers how to incorporate pollution prevention into daily
Topics covered in the Green and Profitable Printing 97 Videoconference include:
- Process Control
A look at how effective process control is the key to reducing wastes and costs - while helping you improve quality.
- Overview of Key Compliance Issues for Smaller Litho Shops
Developing an effective compliance strategy for your shop. Addresses air emissions, hazardous wastes, wastewater and
- Practical Waste Reduction Strategies
In-plant interviews and case studies
- Waste Prevention During Pre-Press; addresses silver recovery, prepress process control, and electronic imaging.
- Reducing Wastes During Production; explores reducing make-ready wastes, understanding and controlling press chemistry, reducing ink wastes, and reducing alcohol in fountain solutions.
- Reducing Wastes During Cleanup; addresses solvent selection and use, management of used shop towels and wipes, and management of ink wastes and paper wastes.
- Question and Answer Sessions
- Environmental Compliance
- Waste Reduction and Emission Prevention
- Sources of Follow-Up Assistance
Watch Streaming Videos